Re: new packages review tickets

Thanks for all the comments and ideas you posted.

I have opened a pull request [1] to automate some of the processes
against review-stats. If accepted it will:

- Set NEEDINFO against submitter on tickets not assigned and not updated
for more than one year
- Set NEEDINFO against reviewer on tickets assigned and not updated for
more than one year
- Reset ticket status and assignee on tickets where the assignee has not
replied to the NEEDINFO for more than 1 month
- Close tickets where the submitter has not replied to the NEEDINFO for
more than 1 month

If it had to be run now, it would set the NEEDINFO flag on 465 tickets
and it would close as DEADREVIEW 30 tickets. I've uploaded the logfile
[2] if you want to check the correctness. That means that nearly the 50%
of all opened review tickets are stale by more than one year...

Mattia

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/review_stats/pull-request/6
[2] https://mattia.fedorapeople.org/review_stats/log.txt