Re: Fedora 34 System-Wide Change proposal: NSS CK_GCM_PARAMS change

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 08:56:26AM -0700, Robert Relyea wrote:
> Oops, this reply was supposed to be a "reply list" rather than a "reply".
>
> I've incorporated most of your feedback into the Change page now.

Thanks. Nevertheless, I still find the page hard to grok. I don't have
any specific comment — just the general reaction that after reading
the page 5 times I still don't know what the change is exactly and
what needs to be done in packages. (I guess I'm looking for something
like the recent announcement on nauty rebuilds [1]. Even without having
any idea what nauty is, I know what happened and what needs to be rebuilt.)
It's entirely possible that the problem is on my side, and the page is
perfectly clear to people working on NSS, so I'll shut up and let
others comment.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/KSKKWWL4SXGYGOSGBWA2ZYLNAL3NPI7D/

Zbyszek