FAS group as default assignee for Bugzilla?

Hi,

it seems it is possible to use a -sig group as default bugzilla assignee but I
don't know how to do it.

If I go to pagure (src.fedoraproject.org) I can edit the bugzilla assignee but
using "@certbot-sig" (or "certbot-sig") does not work (error message "Unable
to update the bugzilla assignee(s)").

I guess getting that to work requires manual work from some infra folks?

Background:
I'm maintaining the "certbot" stack in Fedora/EPEL. There are ~20 different
packages in the stack. In order to ease granting permissions for new packagers
we have "@certbot-sig" group which has commit privileges for most of these
packages.

However new bugzilla tickets are assigned to the main package admins by
default. These "main admins" is a group of maybe 5 people and none of them is
really active in Fedora at the moment. I'd like to be aware of new bugzilla
issues so I can help users more effectively. Therefore I'd like to set the sig
as default bugzilla assignee.

Felix