Re: Transitioning scripts relying on libcgroup-tools to the cgroup’s unified hierarchy (v2)

Hi,

E.N. virgo wrote:
>> Why are replying from there instead of using your email client normally?
> I set this list to send digests instead of individual messages;
> so, I was using other means to get to the in-reply-to field.

If you're using the "Plain Text Digests" delivery mode, you
might try switching to the "Mime Digests" mode.  If your
mail client is moderately decent, using the mime digests
will get you a single delivery where each message is a
separate MIME part.  Then you can reply to an individual
message and keep the threading intact (again, assuming your
mail client is half decent at handling MIME parts).  At the
least, you'd then easily have the In-Reply-To headers if you
had to manually add them. :)

(It's been ages since I tested the mime digest option,
certainly prior to Mailman 3.  But I don't have any reason
to suspect they won't work as well or better now as they did
then.)

--
Todd