Re: LibRaw 0.20 Beta; soname bump

Hi,

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 12:05 PM Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12. 05. 20 10:46, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> > Are we ever going to get gating on rawhide, so that soname bumps are blocked
> > from entering the dist until rebuilds of deps are ready ?
>
> We wanted to, Taskotron was able to figure this out, but was recently EOLed,
> before a viable alternative existed in Fedora CI (it still doesn't exist).
>
> https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2343

Inn Fedora CI SIG we are working on the updated version of the
rpmdeplint test, see [1].
Unfortunately, this work was delayed by Community Shift cluster
migration as we need to look for a better home for the Jenkins master
now.

The current plan is to deploy a temporary Jenkins master on whatever
infrastructure we find, and start running the pipeline from there.

The rpmdeplint is the first pipeline we'd like to get running. As it
is the most simple one.

Then we have a prototype for Koschei integration, which can test
sidetag-based gating events.
And generally we would like to be able to create new pipelines from
basically any script.

I'll post an update as soon as Jenkins situation is resolved.

> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/OXK6BKUPCOMNGWWLWL4GDQGGJIWNZCR6/
>
> > It seems we have some automated process detecting this, as I received a
> > bug report this morning warning me that entangle was broken by LibRaw
> > soname bump
>
> Those are scripts run by people who care. Possibly Igor this time.
>
> --
> Miro Hrončok
> --
> Phone: +420777974800