Re: Pinging spin or labs maintainers in failed composes tickets

On 25. 03. 20 23:39, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 25. 03. 20 21:51, Mohan Boddu wrote:
Hi all,

As discussed in the spins list [1], we are adding the ability to ping
maintainers of spins or labs in compose failure tickets [2]. I made a
list of maintainers [3] from the existing kickstart files, please
create PR's to fedora-kickstarts repo [4] if any changes are needed to
the list.

We are hoping that it will be very helpful to all the spins, labs and
any other variant maintainers to get notified if they image build
failed and provides an easy way to find and debug the issue.

This sounds great. How would I add myself for the Python Classroom Lab? E.g. what should I call the TOML section for that?

Hello again. Please, what is the TOM section for the Python Classroom Lab?

--
Miro Hrončok