Firewalld/nftable/libvirt...

Hello,

  I upgraded to F32 Beta, and then final when it came out. In the last
few days I've got an issue that I'm 99% sure I'm not the cause of but I
don't know what component to report it on.

  I've had this workstation for years and it has a number of VMs that I
manage with virt-manager/libvirt. eth0 is part of a bridge, "bridge0"
every VM uses that bridge as its network interface to get an IP on my
local network. It has worked like this for years, upgrading sometimes
messed up the bridge configuration. This upgrade there were no issues
until recently.

  Now my VMs can't get an IP address via DHCP unless I temporarily stop
firewalld. I wondered if it was the change from iptables to nftables.
However I changed it to use iptables and that didn't fix it.

  So, seeing as I didn't change the firewall rules and I don't know why
this is no longer working I'm kinda thinking its a bug but not sure
where to report it?

Thoughts?
--
Nathanael