Re: New set of questions for FESCo candidates?

FESCo agreed[1] today that I am tasked with starting an open
discussion on the questions and collecting feedback for them to
approve. Please discuss the questions on this thread.

For reference, the questions used in previous election cycles are:
* Describe some of the important technical issues you foresee
affecting the Fedora community. What insight do you bring to these
issues?
* What objectives or goals should FESCo focus on to help keep Fedora
on the cutting edge of open source development?
* What are the areas of the distribution and our processes that, in
your opinion, need improvement the most? Do you have any ideas how
FESCo would be able to help in those “trouble spots”?

A list of other suggested questions is on the wiki[2].

Additionally, the following questions have been proposed:
* What do you feel is Fedora's place in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux
development pipeline and how should Fedora address conflicts between
RHEL and Fedora requirements?

In order to give FESCo time to approve the proposed questions before
the beginning of the interview period[3], I will present the proposed
questions to FESCo ticket #2394[4] on Tuesday 12 May 2020. I will post
my recommendation to this thread on Monday 11 May 2020.

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2020-05-04/fesco.2020-05-04-15.02.log.html#l-241
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire#FESCo_.28Engineering.29
[3] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-32/f-32-elections-tasks.html
[4] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2384