Re: OpenOffice.org 2.0 packages for FC3?

Hi,

> I sent this question to fedora-list earlier, but it seemed to be the
> wrong crowd or maybe the message just got lost in the noise.

I can't really say what the chances are (OOo2 relies on a number of
other rpms, not just gcj) for FC3, but I do know the version available
from the OpenOffice website itself is happy under FC3.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the