RE: [External] Re: Fedora+Lenovo

Hi Markus,

Our focus has been on the platforms that business customers want so I agree -
the more modest machines are missing. We do have other platforms that we
support linux on but that aren't part of this initial Fedora program and hopefully
it becomes a no-brainer to add those as well in the future.

We have been expanding our Linux portfolio every year - this year we're doing
full configuration on the workstations which is a big step (caveat for WWAN...).
If the trend continues then logically we should be adding Ideapads - but we're not
there yet. I think the web sales will be useful for showing there is customer demand
outside of business use and I'm genuinely fascinated to see how sales go (fingers
and legs crossed).

So - I can't give you an answer, because I genuinely don't know myself, but my
hope and expectation is we'll get there....which is horribly vague. Sorry!

Mark