Interest in a GraphQL SIG?

Hi,

With the emergence of GraphQL I feel like it won't be long before we see it being used in our community. More and more services are creating GraphQL APIs and I think it would be interesting to look at those and see how we in Fedora could leverage them or where we could possibly create our own.

I'm also hoping we have some people in the community already using it, so just a place to share war stories really!

I've created an IRC channel at #fedora-graphql so drop by. If there is sufficient interest I will add it to the SIG wiki.

--
Stephen Coady
Software Engineer