Re: gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

On Apr 5, 2005 4:22 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> > On Apr 5, 2005 3:08 PM, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >>so when you say 'plenty of people' you meant to say 'the 5 people using
> >>gnucash' :-D
> >

> > And you wonder why people get upset about the attitudes about software
> > maintance in extras?
>
> OK, mister crabby-pants, relax.  Seth was only joking (and even posted a
> followup to explain it explicitly for the smiley-challenged).

I'm not crabby. :)  I replied before his follow up.

But we really can't expect everyone who can come around to complain
about the quality of a package to go fix it, but thats what I see
happening when people have complained that a package was moved from
core to extras where they feel it will get less love.