Re: kiss-fft's builds failure on rawhide after upgrading of gcc and glibc

On 4/21/20 2:30 AM, Guido Aulisi wrote:
I'm trying to understand why kiss-fft (an FFT library) is failing in
rawhide only on aarch64.
The failing test does some fft calculation and compares them with the
same done with numpy.
For waht I understood the upgrade of gcc and/or glibc makes this test
fail only on aarch64, and I cannot undestand why gcc or glibc changed
the maths or the precision used on this arch.

Can you get the output to see what's happening in the failing test? That might help to figure out what's going wrong.