Re: Call for testers for rpmautospec in staging

Dne 14. 04. 20 v 16:30 Miro Hrončok napsal(a):
> On 14. 04. 20 15:47, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

>>> Could be the source package renamed s/python-rpmautospec/rpmautospec/.
>>> The `python-` prefix does not help with the discoverability at all.
>>
>> Considering that rpmautospec is mostly a python module with two koji
>> plugins and
>> a small CLI

In your initial email, you have mentioned rpmautospec and
rpmautospec-rpm-macros. I was interested in how things are done and non
of the packages available in Fedora correspond to the SRPM. This makes
the project undiscoverable (not mentioning the proposed rewrite in Rust
:wink:)

Vít