Re: CPE Weekly: 2020-04-04

On 4/6/20 6:41 AM, Leigh Griffin wrote:
We are engaged with the Fedora Council on the next steps here for the adoption of Gitlab / the retirement of Pagure from the CPE remit. That much of the decision has been made, the actual specifics are what we are engaging on to make sure that the Fedora needs are satisfied as we move forward.

This is not a response to what I wrote, thus what I wrote still stands. It's not true that this is the only thing that can be done.

Your engagement influences how this will look in the future, we have enough gathered to ensure that is the case but given the breadth and depth of Fedora, we do wish for people to engage.

You've shown that this is not true by avoiding the opportunity for the community to influence the decision. If you avoiding community input on this decision, what reason does the community have to trust that you would listen to community input for other decisions?