Re: Heads-up: RPM 4.16 alpha coming to rawhide

This is _only_ going into Rawhide / F33?  It looks like the change to
the new OCaml dependency generator will require a complete rebuild of
all OCaml packages.

https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/commit/a6fe37c39b39acbcbd014dd1e6d5653ff84254a1
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/issues/913

Oh, bollocks. I totally forgot, and failed to realize the impact of that. Sorry! Should I revert that in rawhiede, until an explicit "go" signal from you? That's perfectly fine by me.

And yes this is only going to rawhide/f33, only micro version updates are pushed to stable releases.

This is also just further proof that these things need to be in hands of language SIGs, not rpm upstream. Perl and Python dependency generation was already "outsourced" to respective lang-macros/generators packages, I'd recommend doing the same with OCaml to put the right people in control of things like this.

	- Panu -