Re: silly question: finding root.log/build.log of FTBS F32 package (slim)

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:05 PM Globe Trotter via devel <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am the maintainer of slim. As per BZ and here:

slim was unable to build
BuildError: error building package (arch armv7hl), mock exited with status 1; see root.log for more information
However, I can not figure out where to see this root.log. I am sorry for this stupid quesiton, but when I rebuild something, I usually get links to where these are. Where do I find this.

It doesn't look like the spec can even be parsed... Something must be off. There are conditionals in the spec for Fedora 15 so that tells me the spec file is in major need of an overhaul. Also cmake is being called directly instead of using %cmake.

Thanks,
Richard