Re: Machine learning SIG is looking for interesting ideas

Dne 23. 03. 20 v 11:07 Lumir Balhar napsal(a):
> Hello, Fedora developers.
>
> We, members of Fedora Machine learning SIG, are looking for a ways how we can help you with ML and make Fedora the best
> ML platform for developers, researchers and scientists.
>
> - Do you know about any problem in Fedora which might be possible to solve using machine learning? Let us know! We can
> try it.

1) When I give you name-version-release of package (something never built yet) can you give me estimate how long it will
take to build the package? You can get data from Copr (see footer of Copr page) and probably from Koji.

2) When I give you set of packages, can you give me an order in which I should build them? Right now we have
  https://pagure.io/copr/copr/blob/master/f/cli/copr_cli/package_build_order.py
but you have to build those package first. It would be nice if we get the order of not yet built packages.

3) When I give you two tracebacks, can you tell me if this is the same issue? Right now ABRT project is doing this using
editing distance. AI can surely improve this a lot.

4) In Copr, we sometimes see spikes. Sometimes huge spikes. See
  https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/status/stats/
Can you predict (based on time, current behavior of users in WebUI or API) that there will be bigger demand soon? It
takes us 30 seconds to 5 minute to spin up VM for builders. If we have the prediction, we can spin up more builders in
advance.

5) Can you find and propose duplicate Bugzillas?

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys