bodhi web interface (not associating bugzilla entries)

Hi,
	when entering a new update through the web interface of bodhi I do
not get the list of open bugs in bugzilla, no mater the wait. There is a
rotating symbol as it happens to select the build(s) but I continues without
any output.

If I try to insert the bug number by hand the number shows below but it can
not be selected either by mouse or by key cursor. After that first attempt it
does not work anymore.

I am seing this on Fedora 32, but the same happened on Fedora 31 and I am
using Firefox.

Is this known or should I fill an issue in github?

Regards,
--
José Abílio