Re: kernel source code

I am signing out of this thread - I have the distinct feeling that the source code is not going to be magically restored which seems to be for reasons of space rather than anything else. The source code is very useful to us and is normally the first optional package we stick on a bare bones system before updating. The current instructions for the src·rpm leave quite a lot to be desired in my opinion. It looks like the best all-round solution is to move to another distro at the next upgrade cycle, probably debian which we already use and trust.

Cheers,

SA

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/