Test graphical applications using mock.

Hello Devel

I was trying to package vispy[0] for Fedora using pyside2 as the
backend. However, many of its tests work by drawing a window and so
on.
I was using Xvfb to create a buffer so that the graphical components
can be made and the tests can proceed. The spec is here[1].

However, when I use rpmbuild to do a build the RPM, it works fine on
my computer as it is able to detect the correct graphics library and
the extensions. However, when I try the same on mock, it fails to do
that.
Is there any option within mock to enable graphics (or something
similar) or is it currently impossible to test applications using GL
on mock?

[0]: http://vispy.org/
[1]: https://major.fedorapeople.org/vispy-pyside2/vispy-pyside2.spec
--