Re: 'greenwave failed' – what does this mean?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 07:58, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek <zbyszek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have two updates [1, 2] for which I got email notifications yesterday:
> This update's test gating status has been changed to 'greenwave_failed'.

It means that Greenwave failed to answer to the request sent by Bodhi.

> This update's test gating status has been changed to 'ignored'.

This means that Bodhi got a successful answer from Greenwave and that this update does not require any tests.

But a quick peak at the "Automated Tests" page shows 28/28 tests passed,
and "Test gating" shows "no tests are required". How can I figure out
what failed and where?

Seems that everything is in order now, the first request that Bodhi made to Greenwave must have failed, but in such cases Bodhi assumes that the tests are Green and does not block the update.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-2344aea813
[2] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-f24c9b4cd5

Zbyszek