Packages looking for new (co)maintainers

I have a bunch of packages that I have aquired over the years, whether
that I originally packaged them, or I aquired them as things changed
and I then had a use for them. With various changes over the years and
changes in both my $dayjob and personal situation my spare time to
"maintain" random things has massively deminished and I've come to the
conclusion that it doesn't make sense for me to pretend I can still
maintain them to any level of basic expectations. So looking through
the list of packages I am listed as maintainer or admin, sorry if you
co-maintain something in this list but I'm sure it's more the merrier,
let me know (with your FAS) if you're interested in picking anything
in the list up and I'll (work out how to) add/reassign it to you.

* GNOME related:
clutter
clutter-gtk
clutter-gst
cogl
libchamplain
rest

* A UPnP stack, used (or at least used to be) by GNOME and others:
gssdp
gupnp
gupnp-av
gupnp-tools
gupnp-dlna
gupnp-igd
rygel

* Ancient gnome related (please retire or move the deps to copr already):
gamin
libglade2
libgnomecanvas
gnome-themes
ORBit2

* GTK VoIP client. Mostly dead upstream. Has explicit deps/tightly
coupled with opal/ptlib:
ekiga
opal
ptlib

* iOS/iMobiledevice - Apple iDevice support:
ifuse
libplist
libusbmuxd
libimobiledevice
usbmuxd

* Random / no idea TBH:
libfakekey (kde-connect-libs)
icon-slicer
telepathy-mission-control
loudmouth

A list of packages that I still have an interest in but would
appreciate a co-maintainer:
dotconf
festival-freebsoft-utils
speech-dispatcher