Re: Announcing start of DNF 5 development

On Wed, 2020-03-04 at 18:55 -0500, Martin Kolman wrote:

> [...]

That is not completely correct. Anaconda is always starting it's own
dbus session. Anaconda wants to have a separated dbus session because
there is no benefit of being on the existing ones and this way we can
tweak session settings.

But the above is of course not true for DNF. You want to see this
service on system bus to make it easier to be discovered.