Re: Strange covert module builds [sbergmann ?]

Can you please brief me really quick on how does the flatpack work
from maintainer POV? (what does it need for build / creation; what
does it need for runtime )

If the flatpack uses the packages from base Fedora;
'rpms/mariadb-connector-c', which I'm the maintainer of probably sent
me the email to notify me, that someone somewhere built the package -
which would be expected.

Anyway, that doesn't clarify to me why the builds looks so much like
module builds.

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer