Looking for co-maintainer for xmedcon and deps: will help learn packaging and sponsor

Hi,

I'm looking for a co-maintainer to help me maintain (and keep) xmedcon
in Fedora. It is a commonly used open source medical image conversion
toolkit:

https://xmedcon.sourceforge.io/

I will help you learn packaging and will also help you get sponsored to
the packager group. The idea is that over time, you will become the main
maintainer for xmedcon in Fedora and use your skills to help maintain
other packages in Fedora also.

- time requirements: you will need to commit at least 2-3 hours a week
  to Fedora tasks,
- skills required: none, you can learn "on the job".

Packages that you will be looking after to start with:

- xmedcon: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/xmedcon

and its dependencies. Currently, we need to package tpclib to replace
two of its components (and update them to latest upstream versions)

- https://gitlab.utu.fi/vesoik/tpcclib
- https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libtpcimgio
- https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libtpcmisc

For more information on what package maintainers do, please look at:
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

Please read the provided links, and e-mail me off-list if you are
interested.

--
Thanks,
Regards,