And an soname bump for coin-or-Dip

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 9:34 AM Jerry James <loganjerry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will soon build a new version of coin-or-Ipopt (3.13.0) in F32+ as
> part of fixing several FTBFS problems with coin-or packages during the
> mass rebuild.  I will rebuild its dependent packages, namely:
>
> coin-or-Bonmin
> coin-or-Couenne (also fixing a FTBFS)
> coin-or-OS (also fixing a FTBFS)
>
> Also, polymake 4.0 is out and changes the soname on its libraries.  I
> am still testing whether this update breaks any of its consumers.  If
> not, I will build the new version and rebuild its direct dependencies,
> namely:
>
> python-jupymake
> Singular

I need to rebuild coin-or-Dip as part of the mass updating of coin-or
packages.  I noticed that a new version is available, so I'm going to
build that as long as it has to be built anyway.  The new version
changes the soname ... downwards, from libDecomp.so.1 to
libDecomp.so.0.  Go figure.  Nothing in Fedora depends on this
library, so no other builds are necessary as a consequence.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/