Re: How to deal with large number of bugs related to the, "multiple definition of..." issue

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 21:32:30 +0000,
 Ronaldo Mercado <alst2821@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to see an example package where you experience this problem.

In my case, greyhounds was the normal case. raidem was the enum should have been a typedef case.

For greyhounds, I didn't make an exception in the include file, but rather added definitions to the main unit to reserve the space (and changed the include file to add extern to the definitions). This didn't result in a conflict, so I'm guessing it was a correct way to do this. If it wasn't, I'd like to know?