Orphaning java packages, looking for maintainers

Hello,

I am orphaning java packages due to lack of time and expertise to maintain them.
The packages are quite simple and shouldn't pose big problems to Java experts,
as they are also quite established and stable i.e. slow-moving. The current
versions in Fedora are from a few years ago, and it might be nice to have them
updated to the new versions.

The packages are

- jmol
- jspecview
- naga

and they are up for grabs. Jmol is a molecular viewer, which I still think is
the best one; the two others are jmol's build dependencies.
--
Susi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor