OT: Re: problem with updated yum...

Kaspars wrote:

hmm, thanks it worked :)

btw, somebody can point me how to make that yum use my configurated
best point to update, not try some random site?

and how hard is to make local yum repository?
In my country we have problem with internacional trafic and I`m
interested to make local server where you can point yum to update and
write how-to in our language...

To setup your server:
   Set up a cron job to use wget or rsync to mirror your favorite
mirror daily.
   Make the tree available on your webserver.
   Write and publish your how-to.

To configure yum to use your server:
   Edit /etc/yum.repos.d/*
   Comment out the mirrorlist and baseurl lines.
   In each file, enter a new baseurl line that looks like this:
      baseurl=http://yourservername/yourfedoratree/repositoryname
      (eg.
baseurl=http://www.kaspersserver.com/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os )

Ask any further questions on Google or fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx