Re: CPE Weekly: 2020-02-08

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 10:39 PM Aoife Moloney <amoloney@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Welcome (back!) to the CPE team weekly project update mail!

If I can have a suggestion, add some formatting. I find these emails extremely hard to read. I never know what is a headline (but isn't), what should be a bullet point (but isn't), there are too many empty lines (including your signature) - I'm simply completely lost in the structure of the document. It feels like it has been exported from somewhere where it contained some formatting, but it has been munched through several systems and only plaintext in the lowest common denominator survived.

If you can add either HTML formatting or at least plain-text formatting (something Markdown-style, doesn't need to conform to that format), it will make the report 97.3% more readable.

Thanks!