Highlights from the latest Copr release

Hello,

recently (on Feb 06, 2020) a new Copr release landed production.  Here is
the list of visible changes:

- Users now can build packages against explicitly enabled modules.  Go to
  `Project -> Settings -> Build Options -> [Edit] button (near _enabled_
  chroot) -> Enable module: textarea`.  Note that fedora modular
  repositories do not behave entirely good in mock (and copr) so we had to
  disable before by default.  So to actually bring the modules into copr,
  you need to also configure the "external repositories" textarea for the
  fedora-modular repo.

- Module builds were historically done only against Fedora dist-git.  Now
  the `copr-cli build-module` command was enhanced to accept `--distgit`
  option which allows users to specify which dist-git instance to build
  the module against.  For now we have only the "fedora" distgit
  configured.  If you have ideas what external dist-git we should add to
  our configuration, let us know.

- The EOL chroot policy scripts responsible for notifying users about
  upcoming removals were fixed, users should now always be notified - and
  if for some reason they are not, the EOL chroot will not be removed.

- Several fixes were done in copr-rpmbuild so the builds should be more
  reliable, especially when the builder VM is heavily re-used for many
  builds.

- News from yesterday - @msuchy enabled CDN for copr backend repositories.
  You, or your users, likely want to re-enable the copr repositories
  (dnf copr enable <owner/project>).

Happy building!
Pavel