Re: Any plans on maintaining Apache NetBeans

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM Code Zombie <codezombie724@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The flatpak packages seem huge in size (at least that's what is shown in the Gnome Software application).

Size of an rpm may look small(ish) but that's thanks to much from the overall size being moved in other RPMs it depends on. Also if you use other flatpaks you'll be surprised how much smaller the actual download size will be.

Also, for one, Flatpak version of Eclipse does not support built-in support.

I'm not exactly sure what does "built-in" means here.