Re: Stateless linux

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

--- gaurav <gauravp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was just wondering how hard this concept of state
less Linux will be to port to other distro (like debian) ? any idea if
there code written od code written specifically for fedora or its just
collection of unities and scripts .

its in a highly experimental stage now. once its
complete it can definitely be ported to other
distributions if people work on it. if you have a
interest in it poke into the current code in cvs yourself

i would request Redhat (if possible) to start a new mailing list dedicated to stateless linux where a group dedicated developers can work as I think this project has huge potential :-)

Regards
Rahul Sundaram