Fedora review tickets tracker pages

I have rewritten from scratch [1] the code behind the Fedora review
tickets tracker [2] so that it can now be deployed with setuptools and
make use of some python standard libraries.

You can find an example of how it looks at
https://mattia.fedorapeople.org/review_stats/

I've added some features to close the two longstanding bugs opened in
fedora-infra [3] and [4].

While working on this, I was thinking it would be nice to have an app to
manage review tickets, like Bodhi manages updates. A submitter can open
a ticket inside this app, which would:
- manage all interactions with Bugzilla (open ticket, add relevant tags ...)
- automatically triggers a scratch build in koji
- runs a fedora-review for an initial check or other tools for code checking
- provide an interface to link submitters and reviewers (and possibly
manage review swaps)
- when the package gets approved, automatically creates git repositories
in all requested branches

I don't have enough competence to start such a big project, but if
anyone is interested I could give a hand.

Mattia

[1] https://pagure.io/review_stats
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/
[3] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5315