Re: Bubblemail: looking for package maintainer

On Sunday, 19 January 2020 17:45:17 CET razer raz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the author of Bubblemail, a mail notification service providing a D-Bus
> interface :
> http://bubblemail.free.fr
>
> Git Repo :
> https://framagit.org/razer/bubblemail
>
> It's a brand new project coming from the fork of the mailnag project, with
> first goal to get it running on python3. Since then, I have rewritten
> almost all the code in a more modern and simplest way, get it pep8
> compliant, improve stability, features and tests, and build a more modern
> gtk3 interface on it.

> On top of that, I make the same work on the gnome-shell extension, already
> available on the gnome-shell extension website :
> https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/2458/bubblemail/
> https://framagit.org/razer/bubblemail-gnome-shell
>
> I currently maintain myself rpm and deb packages, and I'm looking for
> someone for the rpm part of the task, hopping for proper Fedora
> integration.
> It's almost pure python3 code using setuptools, I suppose it
> should be easy to build and maintain an rpm package for someone used with
> the task.
> Please contact me: razerraz AT free DOT fr

Packaged: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/bubblemail

Will be shortly available in Fedora 30 and 31 after the testing period:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?packages=bubblemail

I suggest you take a look at the SPEC file for your own RPM generation:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/bubblemail/blob/master/f/bubblemail.spec

Thanks for approving last night merge requests.

Best regards,

Robert-André