Announcing multi-builds updates gating

Good Morning Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that the work to gate rawhide packages has leveled
up!

Back in July we announced the first phase where bodhi got the support to gate
single-build updates. We can now officially announce that bodhi can gate
multi-builds updates. This is achieved through the use of side-tags, which can
be created on demand via ``fedpkg request-side-tag``. The package can then be
built using ``fedpkg build --target=<your side-tag>`` or via ``fepdkg
chain-build --target=<your side-tag>``. Once all your packages are built, you
can create a bodhi update from this side-tag using either the ``Use Side-Tag``
drop-down or in the CLI by using the ``--from-tag`` argument to the ``bodhi
updates new`` command.

Every build in the update will then be tested by the CI system which will report
the outcome. Bodhi will then query greenwave which will rely on the collection
of these individual results to make a decision about whether to gate the update
or not.

More detailed documentation is available at:
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_HOWTO
- https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/rawhide-gating/

Note: this is not the end of rawhide-gating. We still have some changes planned
to make it easier for greenwave to make a decision about an update containing
multiple builds, we want to improve the documentation for on-boarding new CI
systems and make them matter for rawhide as well as for stable releases.
We then have all the work ahead to improving our tests, including enabling some
of them distribution-wide, looking at the reverse dependencies or testing for
the impact of an update on our composes.

Looking forward for your feedback!

Pierre
  For the rawhide gating team