Re: qpid-proton removal impact

On 20. 01. 20 1:05, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 19. 01. 20 23:45, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 13. 01. 20 17:19, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:34:15PM +0100, Miro Hrončok wrote:
qpid-proton is orphaned with a lot of impacted packages:
...snip...

This section is not very accurate. It is not Koji that gets broken, only
python3-koji-hub-plugins and the dependent packages just need koji, not the
kojihub plugins.

Either way, I think somebody should pay attention to the broken and orphaned
qpid-proton package -- there are some real packages impacted by this.

I looked at this a while back and thought about taking qpid-proton, but
then I decided that I would wait and see if anyone actually interested
in it would take it, and if not, look at just dropping the koji
dependency.

Looks like somebody took it and orphaned it again yesterday, restarting the counter.

Or maybe pagure just stopped providing the proper info here. Will re-check.

OK, it was just some temporary glitch.

--
Miro Hrončok