Re: koji / bodhi issues status update

On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 09:37:04AM -0000, Mattia Verga via devel wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 11:55:27PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> >
> > Yes, they are all because bodhi started composing them, moved their tags
> > and then failed (because koji wasn't tagging things in a timely manner).
> >
> > So, they need to be retagged back and resubmitted, or bodhi tweaked to
> > see that it's already moved tags and continue processing them.
> >
> > In any case, we plan to do this, so if maintainers could please avoid
> > editing/pushing/unpushing/tweaking or moving these around while we try
> > and fix it that would be great.
> >
> > kevin
>
> There are also a bunch of broken updates in Bodhi which were created without any build. Here it is a list of aliases:
> 36
> ...     print(f'{update.alias} created by {update.user.name}')

You may also want to print/check when these updates were created, I suspect a
number of them may be older than this outage.

Also, this has been problematic in the past but since bodhi now simply ignores
these updates when doing the compose. Thus today while it's not pretty it should
do no harm (famous last word ;-)).

Pierre