fc4test1 bugs

Is it acceptable to report fc4test1 bugs here or should they go
straight into bugzilla? Two things I noticed while installing:

Trying to install from ISO images on local HDD option failed. I tried
with an external USB drive and then an IDE drive. It failed to find
the images on both occasions (yes I'm sure I got the path correct).

Also: it would be nice to be able to specify the network port for the
HTTP install option. Right now it assumes port 80.

Like a previous post today, it would be really, really nice to be
able to install on a USB drive without having to make new initrds etc.

Joe.