Re: peek package

> Please prevent your useless app from displaying in cinnamon menu, I'm sure Mate, XFCE
> and LXDE would also like it removed from their menus as well.

What is alternative to Peek? OBS Studio is totally different beast. OBS more advanced, using Qt framework, available only in RPM Fusion repo. Users asked many time about this Peek and why it is not available in repo and they really like it because of their simplicity and ease to use.

Also this whole issue is more suitable for regular bug report, not for such drama in mailing list and salt.