Fedora Koji and unreliable IPv6 test

We have some IPv6 tests which basically start a server listening on
::1 and connect to it from a client.  These fail semi-regularly in
Fedora Koji.  Initially I believed it would only fail on ppc64le, but
in fact I have just now observed the failure on x86-64:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=39466197

The error is:

qemu-img: Could not open 'file.driver=nbd,file.host=::1,file.port=50278': address resolution failed for ::1:50278: Address family for hostname not supported

(which is errno EAFNOSUPPORT)

We have an equivalent IPv4 loopback test and that never seems to fail.
Also the IPv6 test doesn't fail on every run, but often enough to be
annoying.

So of course I could disable this test, but I'm wondering if there's
something about the Fedora Koji environment which means that IPv6
isn't reliably available?  And if there's something I could add to the
test upstream to detect this particular situation.

Rich.