systemd 244-rc1

Hi,

a new systemd has been sent to rawhide. I don't expect any major
trouble, but please report any issues.

Quoting %changelog:
  Biggest items: cgroups v2 cpuset controller, fido_id builtin in udev,
  systemd-networkd does not create a default route for link local addressing,
  systemd-networkd supports dynamic reconfiguration and a bunch of new settings.
  Network files support matching on WLAN SSID and BSSID.

... or in other words: networkctl reload, networkctl renew, networkctl reconfigure wlan0.
I think this is pretty nice functionality for networkd users on the desktop.

This version has support for disabling watchdogs at configuration time
for services bundled with systemd. I want to do that in Fedora, because almost
all "crash" reports that we get are about the watchdog firing on resource
starvation, which is not good, but having the watchdog terminate the process
has very little benefit for the users, and spams bugzilla with useless reports.
I didn't actually disable the watchdogs yet, but I'll plan to do it on Monday
if the version that was built now seems OK.

For full NEWS, see https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/master/NEWS#L3.

Zbyszek