Jenkins plugin upgrade to change from fedmsg to fedora-messaging

Hello Fedora CI and Devel Teams!

The CI team will be performing a Jenkins plugin upgrade this Thursday to allow us to switch from fedmsg to fedora-messaging. While performing this upgrade, dist-git tests will be temporarily unavailable. When the upgrade is complete and things appear good, we will reply-all here.

Please note that this is simply an upgrade to the plugin itself; while it allows the use of the fedora-messaging bus, we will continue to use fedmsg after the upgrade to validate plugin stability. If all goes well, our plan is to switch to fedora-messaging next week (tentatively on Wednesday the 13th).

If you have any questions or concerns, by all means please reach out to me.

Thank you!

-Jim Bair