Re: List of Python 2 packages to be removed mid-November

On 29. 10. 19 18:39, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Miro Hrončok wrote:

here is a list of packages that (transitively, at build or run time) require Python 2 and have not yet got a FESCo exception to do so.
If you were bcced on this e-mail, it affects one or more of your packages.
sdgathman
 python-pymilter
   python2-pymilter (→ PY2)

The py2 subpackage is controlled by a %bcond_with python2.  Should I
disable the subpackage now?  Change the BR for the py2 subpackage to
python27?  I'm not clear on what to do.

Your package is required by other packages. I recommend you wait if they want to request an exception, or ideally, communicate with the dependent package maintainers.

When the time comes to remove the package, we'll let you know (or we can flip the bcond for you, if you prefer that).

--
Miro Hrončok