Some Java packages looking for new maintainers

Hello packagers,

The Stewardship SIG is currently providing only bare-minimum
maintenance for some packages, and none of our other packages depend
on these anymore. So, we're looking for someone to take better care of
them, preferably someone who actively uses them or maintains a package
that depends on them.

- apache-commons-configuration
- base64coder
- batik
- jboss-jsp-2.3-api
- parboiled
- pdfbox

For reference, these packages are directly dependent packages:

apache-commons-configuration:
- archaius
- hystrix

base64coder:
- datanucleus-core

batik:
- arduino
- clapham
- ditaa
- eclipse
- fop
- scilab

jboss-jsp-2.3-api:
- jboss-jsf-2.2-api
- jboss-jstl-1.2-api
- struts

parboiled:
- pegdown

pdfbox:
- fop
- javadocofflinesearch

If you received this email directly, you're a (co-)maintainer of one
of the packages listed above, and would probably be best qualified to
take care of the relevant dependency.

If you want to take any of these packages off our hands, fill out the
"package_adoption_request" template here:
https://www.pagure.io/stewardship-sig/new_issue

If nobody claims the packages within the next two weeks, we will
orphan them again, setting them on their course towards retirement in
about two months.

Thanks,
Fabio (decathorpe), for the Stewardship SIG