Comp Neuro Lab image PRs merged

Hi everyone,

Just an FYI. The two pull requests that I'd filed to get our Comp Neuro
Lab image generated by releng (release engineering) have been merged.
Related URLs:

- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Comp_Neuro_Lab
- https://pagure.io/releng/issue/8873
- https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts/pull-request/588
- https://pagure.io/pungi-fedora/pull-request/775

The next build should also build our ISO.

This only applies to F32+. For F31, we'll continue building our own
unofficial images. I think it'll be good to generate a new one right
after F31 is released and 0 day updates pushed to users (they are frozen
at the moment).

I think it's a good time to give ourselves a pat on the back. We've done
good work in quite a short period of time, especially as volunteers with
jobs and families to take care of too. Let's keep it up---lots still to
do :)

In addition to that, this is also a good time to take a look at how we
are doing things. If you have any ideas that would help us work more
efficiently, or help us with outreach and scicomm, for example, please
mail the list and start a discussion.

See you all at the meeting tomorrow!
--
Thanks,