tmt, a tool for testing

Hi!

With a couple of qe & devel guys who are involved in the CI
effort we've started work on creating tmt, a tool for testing.
Why? We've got a bunch of dreams [1] and we would like to:

* run, debug and develop tests in much more comfortable way [2]
* open source more tests and run them closer to the upstream
* make creating and enabling tests in the CI more user friendly

We've put together the first proof-of-concept which outlines the
command line syntax. We would like to ask for early feedback and
invite anybody who would like to collaborate on this to join us:

    https://github.com/psss/tmt

The easiest way how to start experimenting with the latest bits is
to install the tool directly from the git repo as it contains also
a set of real life tests/plans/stories for instant experimenting:

    mkvirtualenv tmt # use [3] to install virtualenvwrapper
    git clone https://github.com/psss/tmt
    cd tmt
    pip install -e .
    tmt
    tmt test ls
    tmt plan show
    tmt story show create
    tmt story coverage --implemented

By creating the tool we aim to implement the L1 and L2 metadata
specification [4] and cover user stories [5] which we've gathered
so far. Feel free to review existing stories and provide feedback
or create new stories which are not covered yet.

Also note, that the repository has enabled Packit / Testing Farm
integration [6] which shows how you can automatically get test
results on copr builds directly in your pull requests, e.g. [7].

We are looking for any feedback.

psss...

[1] https://tmt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dreams.html
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/general/issue/4
[3] dnf install -y python3-virtualenvwrapper && bash
[4] https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/metadata
[5] https://tmt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/stories.html
[6] https://packit.dev/testing-farm/
[7] https://github.com/psss/tmt/pull/9