[HEADS UP] Fedora 32 MPFR 4 rebuilds in a side tag

An update of mpfr from version 3.1.6 to version 4.0.2 is about to begin in
Rawhide in a side tag:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/mpfr-4.0.2

If you see a "Rebuild for mpfr 4" commit in your package repo, then please
coordinate with me before building your package in Rawhide.  If you do need to
build it, please do so in the side tag, like so:

    $ fedpkg build --target=f32-mpfr4

A build of mpfr, and 2 builds apiece of libmpc and gcc will be needed before
the other builds can be started.  Given the length of time it takes to build
gcc, it will probably be about 2 days before the other packages can be built.
I estimate those other packages will take 2 to 3 days to build, so overall I
expect 4 to 5 days of building before we can merge back into Rawhide.

The packages to be rebuilt are:
R-Rmpfr
Singular
apron
arb
arm-none-eabi-gcc-cs
avr-gcc
cross-gcc
fawkes
flint
gap-pkg-float
gappa
gawk
gcc
gdb
genius
ghdl
giac
gnome-calculator
gretl
ledger
libbytesize
libfplll
libmpc
libqalculate
libscs
mingw-gcc
mpfi
mpfr
ocaml-mlgmpidl
ocaml-tplib
octave-interval
openscad
polymake
pynac
python-fpylll
python-gmpy2
rasqal
sagemath
sirocco
texlive-base
why

The maintainers of these packages are BCCed on this email.  Contact me
with questions or concerns.  Please CC me on any bugs filed in
relation to this mpfr upgrade.

Regards,
--
Jerry James