Highlights from the latest Copr release

Hello,

today (on Oct 4, 2019), new Copr release landed production.

This was mostly a bugfix release, with some optimization/reliability
patches interesting for copr administrators.  But there were few exciting
changes for the end-users:

Multilib projects
-----------------

If you go to the project settings, there's a new "multilib" checkbox.
When you (a) enable this feature and (b) you enable chroots that form a
"multilib pair" (for example fedora-rawhide-x86_64 and
fedora-rawhide-i386), the repofile generated for your users will contain
two repos with two baseurls, one for x86_64 and one for i386.  So in turn
packages for both architectures will be available.  This is also fixed in
`dnf enable copr USER/PROJECT` use-case on affected systems, but you need
to wait for `dnf-plugins-core >= 4.0.10`.

Better builder-live.log handling
--------------------------------

For some time, we have been automatically compressing the builder-live.log
into builder-live.log.gz.  Previously, we kept a "stub" builder-live.log
file with info that the file was moved to the compressed variant.  Newly
the stub file is removed, and we automatically redirect from
builder-live.log to builder-live.log.gz if the former doesn't exist (i.e.,
when the build already finished).  Frontend UI correctly references either
the log/log.gz variant depending on which state the build is in.  We now
also provide direct links to live log for particular chroot builds, try to
click on the chroot status icon.

Parallel handling of backend actions
------------------------------------

Actions like "delete build", "delete project", "create repo", "fork", etc.
requested on frontend are now processed on backend concurrently; the
effect is that the action queue is processed much faster and the
action-reaction is quicker because even very slow actions do not block
other actions.

Forking projects is fixed

Previously the forked projects contained an incomplete set of builds; this
bug was fixed.

Please report any issues to https://pagure.io/copr/copr/issues

Happy building!
Pavel